Stores in washim

Add your business or Refer Business to earn fayda coins

Washim is a city in the Washim district situated in the state of Maharashtra having a total area of 47 kilometres square. According to the census report of the year 2011, the total population of the city of Washim is 78,387, out of these 48% is the Female population, and the rest 52% of the population is Male. The Balaji temple in the city of Washim is amazingly beautiful and it is devoted to Lord Balaji. The temple is situated a bit interior of the highway. The temple is very peaceful and calm but not in the month of October and November, as during the month of October and November there is a fair organised. There is another amazing temple called Padmatirtha. The Padmatirtha temple is situated on the place of the prime tirtha created by Lord Vishnu that has 2 beautiful ponds. Later on beautiful temple devoted to Lord Shiva and Maa Parvathy was constructed by Shri Rama Narayana Toshnival in the centre of the pond. The unique thing about the temple is that the Salunka created on the temple changes its colour three times a day during the period of Dawn, Noon, and Dusk as well. There is also a Ram temple that is devoted to Lord Ram and it has beautiful statues of Lord Rama, Maa Sita, Laxman Ji, and Hanuman Ji. The temple is around 250 years old and was built by the Maharaj Bhagvandas Bairagi. There is also a Dharmshala constructed opposite the temple that is used by the Sadhus to relax and also used as a function hall for the temple. The city of Washim is a great place, and to increase its greatness even more, the Fayda app is now functional in the city so Fayda users can earn crypto coins while shopping.

Install Now