Stores in rau

Add your business or Refer Business to earn fayda coins

Rau is a small place in the Indore district situated in the state of Madhya Pradesh. According to the census report of the year 2001, the total population of Rau is 20,845 out of which around 49% of the population is made up of females and the rest 51% of the population is male. Rau is also known as an industrial hub as there are various industries established in the same place. Rau is famous for the industries of agriculture implements and trolleys as well. The famous Oriental Chemicals are also working in Rau, and apart from Oriental Chemical, the brand Shakti pump is also having its roots in the city of Rau. If you want to visit Rau from nearby cities, then you will find good connectivity from Indore, Pithampur, and Mhow, as various city busses that are private and owned by AICTSL (Atal Indore City Transport Services Limited) are frequently run between the nearby cities and Rau. And if you are a businessman who is used to travelling by flight, then we have to tell you that Rau has no airport, and the nearest airport is the Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar airport which is situated in the city of Indore. There are various educational institutes that are situated in the Rau circle like the Institute of Hotel Management Indore, Indore Professional Studies (IPS), LG Academy, Emerald Heights International School, etc. Talking about the festivals in Rau, the festivals of Mahanavmi and Mahaashtami is celebrated with great enthusiasm and the Mata Ki Sawari is devoted to the Goddess Amba, Goddess Durga, and the Chousath Jogini Kalika Maharani with Lord Bairav is outstanding. As the city of Rau is very important from a different perspective, the same way you are important to us and that is why you get crypto rewards while shopping from the Fayda app.

Install Now