Stores in mandawa

Add your business or Refer Business to earn fayda coins

Mandawa is a town in the state of Rajasthan. Mandawa was used as a trading outpost in the earlier time for the trades coming from China and the other parts of the Middle east. As per the census of 2001, Mandawa was home to a total of 20,717 people. Out of these 51% of the population is made up of Males and the rest 49% of the population was made up of females. Mandawa is still carrying the beautiful memories of Shekhawati rulers. Another amazing thing about Mandawa is the Havelis which are also known as open-air art galleries all around the world. Murmuria Haveli is one of the most beautiful Havelis of Mandawa. The Murmuria Haveli has paintings of ancient leaders all over the place. The Haveli is very famous among tourists and hence, it is always full of people. Another famous Haveli is Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli. The painting that is one of the most loved in this Haveli is the painting of God Indra riding his elephant and Lord shiva along with Nandi. Various Havelis are owned by the Goenka family in Mandawa and around Mandawa as well. Then comes the Harlalka well. this place is nearby the Murmuria Haveli and as a matter of fact, it is not maintained properly, it still boldly showcases the aura of ancient times. The well is still filled with a lot of water and is very deep as well so it would be wise to be extra careful around the well as there are no guard rails. So if you are planning to visit this beautiful town Mandawa of Rajasthan, then don't forget to use the Fayda app there as you will get great deals and discounts in Mandawa on Fayda and you will also get to earn from app in crypto.

Install Now