Stores in dhule

Add your business or Refer Business to earn fayda coins

Dhule is a city situated in the Dhule district in the state of Maharashtra. The city is having a total area of 175 kilometers square. As per the census report of the year 2011, the population of the city of Dhule is about 375,603, out of which around 48% are females and the rest 52% are male population. The city of Dhule is famous for various reasons like the city is leading in wind power generation, it produces the maximum number of groundnut, it produces Milk and Ghee in their purest forms, and it has the most cultivable land as well. If you are planning to visit the city of Dhule, then you must cover these points. The Laling Fort, To visit the fort you will have to travel 6 miles south from the city of Dhule. The place of Laling is ancient and the Laling fort was built in the period of 14th century by the Faruki king. If you visit the fort, then you will also get to see two temples that are made in Hemadpanthi style. There is a temple in the city of Dhule that holds great religious importance, the name of that temple is "Ekvira Temple". The Ekvira Temple holds great religious importance because it is one of the Shaktipeeth. We know you intend to go to the Ekvira Temple, so we would like to tell you that it is just 5 minutes away from the Dhule bus stand. Then there is another place called Shiva Tirtha, the place is devoted to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and people go there in the evening to enjoy some peace and relaxation. Another great news about the city of Dhule is that now the fayda app is also functional in the city. So now Fayda users can earn crypto coins while they shop with the Fayda-associated shops.

Install Now