Stores in Raxaul

Add your business or Refer Business to earn fayda coins

Raxaul is a town situated in the state of Bihar on the Indian and Nepal border. The town of Raxaul is also known for its busy heavy transportation traffic as there is a high volume of trade between India and Nepal. As per the census report of the year 2011, the population of the town of Raxaul is 55,532 out of which around 46% of the population is female, and the rest 54% of the population is male. If you are going to travel to the town of Raxaul, then let us tell you about a few very popular spots that are there in the town of Raxaul. When you will enter the town, you will get to see the Manokamna Maai Mandir that is located at the entrance of the town. The mandir is devoted to Maa Durga and is a good place to sit and relax for a while. Then comes the Jama Masjid. The Jama Masjid is situated on NH-28 A (National Highway 28A), which is right behind the Raxaul police station. The Mosque Jama Masjid is also the central Mosque of the entire Raxaul subdivision. Then we would like to tell you about the Sun Temple, the Sun temple is a beautiful piece of architecture that is situated beside the market near the police station. The sun Temple is surrounded by water which makes it look even more beautiful. You can visit the temple and enjoy the peace and calmness while adoring the beauty of the amazing sun temple. Raxaul is a beautiful town, and f you are planning to visit there then let us give you some great news. The Fayda app is functioning in the town of Raxaul. Now you can go on shopping in the town of Raxaul with Fayda and can earn amazing rewards in the form of crypto coins.

Install Now